Calcium is essential for bone health and for keeping the bone mass in the human skeleton. Sufficient intake of calcium has a significant role in building and maintain ing maximum bone mass and consumers should not doubt the effectiveness of calcium. Most people do not get enough calcium from diet alone, and this is where a calcium supplement can be important to humans of all ages. However, large studies over the past 20 years with as much as 12,000 participants show that calcium taken alone can increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases, myocardial infarction and stroke by as much as 30% according to a study published in British medical Journal. This is called the “calcium paradox”.
A unique new Calcium Supplement with vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 for effective calcium utilization and reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases may be the solution.
These three ingredients work synergistically, which may assist with:
- Building and maintaining strong bones
- Preventing Cardiovascular diseases
- Optimizing the peak bone mass
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular death by nearly 50%
Vitamin K2 ensures an optimal intake of Calcium:
- Before and during menopause to help prevent Osteoporosis
- Natural Vitamin K2 works synergistically with and improves the efficiency of Bisphosphonate drugs to further benefitosteocalcin activation and bone mineral density