Designed with the flexibility needed to accommodate unique and challending assay requirements, IDS-iSYS automation brings testing efficiency and uncompromised quality to specialy immunoassay testing in laboratories of all types and volumes.
- Multi-discipline Immunoassay System.
- System: L 105 x H 70 x W 75 cm.
- Weight: 103 kg.
- PC: L 60 x H 40 x W 50 cm*.
- Up to 120 tests/hour (assay dependent).
- Wavelengths: from 300 to 500 nm.
- Linearity: Up to 10 million RLU.
- Spectrophotometer with interferential filters.
- 6 wavelengths available: 340, 405, 500, 540, 580 and 620 nm.
- Halogen lamp: transmission by fibre optic.
- Linearity: Up to 0 to 3 OD.
- Optic path of cuvettes: 0.8 cm.
- Serum, plasma or urine.
- Primary Tubes: 4.5 mL, 6 mL, 8.5 mL, 10 mL.
- Secondary Tube: 5 mL.
- Micro cups: 500 μL, 2 mL.
- Further sample tubes can be easily configured.
- 120 positions for samples, calibrators and controls(6 racks with 20 positions).
- On-board dilution and automatic pre-treatment.
- Up to 15 different immunoassay cartridges.
- Storage at 12 - 15°C while operating.
- On-board storage between 8 - 10°C in standby mode.
*PC dimensions may vary depending on make and model.
- Reader on front face of system for barcode identification of cuvettes and ancilliary reagents.
- Integrated reader for automatic reading of reagent cartridge barcodes.
- Integrated reader in sample compartment for automatic reading of barcoded sample tubes (positive identification)
- Barcode types: Codes: 2/5, EAN/UPC, Code 39, Code 128 and Codabar.
- Single pipetting arm for samples and reagents.
- Liquid level detection by capacitance.
- Internal and external rinsing between each pipetting of sample.
- Temperature regulated at 37°C ± 0.5°C
- 90 positions for disposable cuvettes.
- Automatic cuvette supply by cuvette loader.
- 4 Independent washers
- Loader for 1 x cube of cuvettes.
- 1 x cube contains 960 disposable cuvettes.
- Thermostatically controlled
- 10 litre container for liquid waste.
- Solid waste (cuvettes) disposed of in solid waste drawer.
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V.
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hertz.
- Maximum power consumed: 750 VA.
- Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Windows 7
- Connection to LIS: bidirectional communication (ASTM protocol).